These services involve newcomer youth, ages 14 to 29, in activities that promote positive engagement for smooth community integration.
Program activities include:
- free social and recreational activities
- school support during the school year
- support to expand their social network
- exploring post-secondary school opportunities
- résumé and job search support
- English or French language practice
- Referrals and Connections:
Program staff will also connect youth to local community centres, Job Connect programs, volunteer opportunities and other resources.
Youth Program Contact Information:
Community and Employment Connections: 613-232-9634, ext. 5
Facebook: CCI Ottawa Youth Program