The Community and Employment Connections Program helps you adjust to everyday life in Ottawa. We introduce you to Canadian volunteers and other newcomers. We help you feel at home. Welcome!
Our staff and volunteers will help you to:
- Improve your language proficiency in French or English in our Conversation Circles
- Help you find a job (Visit our employment page)
- Learn about public services, such as the bus system, and how to access them
- Improve your knowledge and confidence about adapting to life in Canada
- Participate in fun activities in the community. In the past, we’ve visited farms, a sugar bush, parks and more
- Participate in sports and recreational activities
- Learn how to become a volunteer
- Meet new friends
- Feel more at home.
To contact our CEC team, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer services and activities for youth. For more information, visit out Youth Program page.