These services involve newcomer youth, ages 14 to 24, in activities that promote positive engagement for smooth community integration.
Program activities include:
- free social and recreational activities
- school support during the school year
- support to expand their social network
- exploring post-secondary school opportunities
- résumé and job search support
- English or French language practice
- Referrals and Connections:
Program staff will connect youth to local community centres, Job Connect programs, volunteer opportunities and other resources.
Volunteer Opportunities with the Youth Program:
Volunteer participation is essential to the success of our program activities. Volunteering with CCI is a way to share your talents, gain workplace experience and contribute to your community.
For more information or to complete a Volunteer Application Form, see CCI Ottawa’s Volunteers page.
Youth Program Contact Information:
Karen Molina: 613-232-9634, ext. 394
Jody Beeching: 613-232-9634, ext. 348
Facebook: CCI Ottawa Youth Program